License no. ETV/6429
Tradition and modernity get together at the Finca Son Cigala-Comes, located in the east of Majorca and just 4km from the city of Manacor, where you can go for a walk or do the shopping, with more than 5 big supermarkets at your disposal. The Eastern Coast is less than 15 minutes by car.
On the ground floor you will fnd 2 double bedrooms and a bathroom, hall, store, complete kitchen with dining table, and a wide living-room with another dining table. On the first floor there are 3 double bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living-room, and a big balcony with terrace from which you can enjoy Majorca’s impressive landscape and the sea on the horizon.
The outdoor area of the finca disposes of a porch with kitchen and dining table, barbecue and another complete and practical bathroom next to the pool. You will enjoy having lunch and dinner with your family and friends at this outdoor area, with Majorca’s mild weather. Next to this area, you will find a pool of 12x6m, surrounded by lawn and completely fenced for your children’s safety.
This finca was used for agricultural work some time ago, so you will find almond, fig and carob trees around. The house and the surroundings have been recently reformed, with the aim to achieve a modern touch but keeping its Majorcan features. The wide stone walls have been conserved, as well as the typical floor, combining restored antique furniture with modern elements.
If you are longing for peace and passion, this is your Finca.
· Booking has to be done through the Contact Form, on which you have to provide your data to proceed with your reservation, contract and management of your holidays.
· A downpayment of the 25% of the total amount must be paid through bank transfer to formalise booking. The rest of the sum must be paid 60 days before arrival. You can pay either by bank transfer or through our Payment System of Avaibook (click the Online Booking button at the bottom of the calendar)
·Cancellation policy: the downpayment of the 25% will be refunded if you cancel the booking up to 60 days before arrival (except for 60€ for management costs) If you cancel the booking between 59 and 7 days before arrival, 50% of the total amount will be refunded. In case you cancelled the booking less than 7 days before arrival, there won’t be any refund.
· Entry time is at 4pm, the exit is at 10am when it coincides with other guests. In case there isn’t coincidence we can be more flexible. We will give you all this information once the booking calendar is closed and before your arrival.
· Please let us know any failure or breakage when you leave the finca, as well as any suggestions.
· We want you to know that the confidence you give us is reciprocal.
January to May
July and August
October to December
- Empty section. Edit page to add content here.