License no. ETV/13551
The house Sa Rosella is on the coastal area of S’Illot, and it has a capacity for 6 people. It is distinguished from other houses by having a privileged private garden. This house was built in 1960 and although recently renovated, it still retains the essence of a summer house in Mallorca that witnessed how its streets and beaches began to fill with visitors. The owner has refurbished it with exquisite taste, providing quality in all its finishes (noble materials, elegance…) The house has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 en suite) and a living room open to the dining room and kitchen. The connection with the garden is surprising, since all common rooms have access to the outside, providing natural light to the entire house. From the living room and kitchen you can access the cozy porch located in the garden and enjoy a nice meal with your family or friends. The house has another outdoor kitchen so you can choose where you prefer cooking. The location of the house is idyllic since it is in a nice quiet urbanization, but close to the area of restaurants. Moreover, in 5 minutes on foot you can go to the nearest beaches: S’Illot, Cala Morlanda, Caló d’en Rafalino… (the latter is virgin) and have a drink or dine at a restaurant. The urbanization has a pharmacy and other services too. If you like long walks you can do it by the walking and cycling lane located on the side of the road that connects the town of S’Illot with Porto Cristo and up to the Costa de los Pinos. Definitely, Sa Rosella is a beautiful house to spend your holidays in Mallorca.
· Booking has to be done through the Contact Form, on which you have to provide your data to proceed with your reservation, contract and management of your holidays.
· A downpayment of the 25% of the total amount must be paid through bank transfer to formalise booking. The rest of the sum must be paid 60 days before arrival. You can pay either by bank transfer or through our Payment System of Avaibook (click the Online Booking button at the bottom of the calendar)
·Cancellation policy: the downpayment of the 25% will be refunded if you cancel the booking up to 60 days before arrival (except for 60€ for management costs) If you cancel the booking between 59 and 7 days before arrival, 50% of the total amount will be refunded. In case you cancelled the booking less than 7 days before arrival, there won’t be any refund.
· Entry time is at 4pm, the exit is at 10am when it coincides with other guests. In case there isn’t coincidence we can be more flexible. We will give you all this information once the booking calendar is closed and before your arrival.
· Please let us know any failure or breakage when you leave the finca, as well as any suggestions.
· We want you to know that the confidence you give us is reciprocal.
July and August
Final cleaning: 70€
- Empty section. Edit page to add content here.