License no. ETV/8393
The village of Artà is located in the north-west area of Mallorca. Its 25 km of coast with its beautiful unspoiled coves such as Cala Torta, Ca los Camps, Es Matzoc, Sa Font Salada, Es Caló, S’arenalet d’Albarca, Cala Mitjana and Sa Canova, have been protected and maintained under an urban sustainable development model, which has allowed them to be still in their most natural state.
Artà, with its combination of heritage, tradition, modernity and nature remains the authentic Mallorca. Go through its streets and to the Sanctuary of San Salvador, the pride of its inhabitants, and which you can see from Major street, where the old house of Pep’s grandparents is located, who together with his wife have lovingly restored with taste and have provided the comfort so that you can enjoy a quiet holiday in Mallorca.
As soon as you enter the house Major 72, you see the private pool located inside the “corral” name with which it is called the interior areas with sun of the village houses in Mallorca.
The ground floor consists of a living room, toilet, kitchen, dining room, laundry room, outside dining room with barbecue, swimming pool and solarium.
The interior staircase that ascends to the bedrooms is antique and has been preserved just as its grandparents built it. On the first floor there is an entrance hall with two spacious double bedrooms with bathroom en suite.
The second floor has a majestic room with living room, bedroom, bathroom and private terrace. In this second floor the old walls have been preserved, which gives it a touch of tradition. Formerly these dependencies were used to store furniture that were not used.
The Major 72 house invites you to feel one more of them, being able to live a space where its walls are witness of the Majorcan culture.
You must live the experience, it will make you feel good.
· Booking has to be done through the Contact Form, on which you have to provide your data to proceed with your reservation, contract and management of your holidays.
· A downpayment of the 25% of the total amount must be paid through bank transfer to formalise booking. The rest of the sum must be paid 60 days before arrival. You can pay either by bank transfer or through our Payment System of Avaibook (click the Online Booking button at the bottom of the calendar)
·Cancellation policy: the downpayment of the 25% will be refunded if you cancel the booking up to 60 days before arrival (except for 60€ for management costs) If you cancel the booking between 59 and 7 days before arrival, 50% of the total amount will be refunded. In case you cancelled the booking less than 7 days before arrival, there won’t be any refund.
· Entry time is at 4pm, the exit is at 10am when it coincides with other guests. In case there isn’t coincidence we can be more flexible. We will give you all this information once the booking calendar is closed and before your arrival.
· Please let us know any failure or breakage when you leave the finca, as well as any suggestions.
· We want you to know that the confidence you give us is reciprocal.
January to March
April and May
July and August
November and December
Final cleaning: 150€
Extra guests (more than 6 pax): 20€/night
- Empty section. Edit page to add content here.