License no. ET/2052
FINCA MASSARI, a paradise in another paradise.
Entering the house you realize the exquisite taste of its owners, a house of simple lines that intoxicates you with sensations. Its Mediterranean touches, neutral colors, our colors, inform you of the fusion of two cultures. Its owners, an Italian and a Majorcan have managed to combine the Mediterranean character. They are the story of the house: without there being a house in the estate, they have created spaces that we could believe they had always been there. All the furniture, doors and windows have been recovered and restored by the owners. Every room has been meditated, each meter enjoys originality. Its wide and open living room dominates and connects with all the dependencies, entrance, kitchen, interior and exterior dining room. The separation of the interior with the outside does not exist, the union is impressive. Its white walls and high beams provide simplicity and warmth to the house, creating a bright and comfortable atmosphere.
The house consists of three bedrooms and two bathrooms, one of the bathrooms has an original shower area, as if it were a small spa. Through a whitewashed and typical staircase you will access an area from where you can admire the grandeur of the interior architecture and relax with a book, music or just rest.
The house of 200 sq m plus 80 sq m of terraces is built in a completely fenced area of 15000sq m and has a large outdoor space where the beautiful pool dominates the whole environment. The pool with 27 meters of length x 2.5 m of width don’t go unnoticed, as well as its different outdoor spaces that invite you to rest and relax: peace is breathed in every single corner.
The vegetation that surrounds it, trees and shrubs (almond trees, olive trees and centenarian carob trees, cypresses…) create an atmosphere of harmony and simplicity.
It is located at just 3’5 km from a small interior village “Sant Llorenç des Cardassar” and next to the eastern and northern beaches of Majorca. You, your family and friends will definitely enjoy a wonderful holiday in a house where the tranquility you breathe will allow you all to enjoy the peace we are all looking for.
· Booking has to be done through the Contact Form, on which you have to provide your data to proceed with your reservation, contract and management of your holidays.
· A downpayment of the 25% of the total amount must be paid through bank transfer to formalise booking. The rest of the sum must be paid 60 days before arrival. You can pay either by bank transfer or through our Payment System of Avaibook (click the Online Booking button at the bottom of the calendar)
·Cancellation policy: the downpayment of the 25% will be refunded if you cancel the booking up to 60 days before arrival (except for 60€ for management costs) If you cancel the booking between 59 and 7 days before arrival, 50% of the total amount will be refunded. In case you cancelled the booking less than 7 days before arrival, there won’t be any refund.
· Entry time is at 4pm, the exit is at 10am when it coincides with other guests. In case there isn’t coincidence we can be more flexible. We will give you all this information once the booking calendar is closed and before your arrival.
· Please let us know any failure or breakage when you leave the finca, as well as any suggestions.
· We want you to know that the confidence you give us is reciprocal.
January and February
April and May
July and August
November and December
- Empty section. Edit page to add content here.