License no. ETV/2268
You can watch a video of Finca Bellpuig on the following link:
Always beautiful and seductive, the village of Artà is shown as a small paradise apart, with its own character and a really unique charm. Its location 70 km from Palma, has kept it partly apart from mass tourism, protected also by rugged terrain and wild coasts that undoubtedly conquer anyone who ventures to visit them. Considered one of the most beautiful places in Mallorca, Artà has a fascinating history, a mixture of mythology and reality.
A few kilometers from Arta, in the thicket of the Finca de Bellpuig, considered one of the most important estates in the area with 639.540 sq m, there is the enigmatic Temple Hermitage of Bellpuig, built in 1230. The construction is a good example of the initial Gothic, with rectangular floor plan and covered by a simple vault, with strong stone walls. Among this wonderful landscape, the family Limones-Martí has built a beautiful residence of 400 sq m, respecting the culture and architecture of the area, incorporating a modern, functional design with elegant lines. In the design of the interior space large columns with circles have been placed on the roof, simulating large trees that will make you feel connected to the outside. In the decoration of its dependencies the Feng Shui system has been applied, taking the arrangement of space, shape, orientation and color into account. It has been possible to create spaces that excite, at the same time that they create a feeling of well-being, with the result of a house that transmits feelings.
At the entrance you will find a Loft of open spaces, with different environments that give it a warm and welcoming appearance. The spacious Loft consists of an area of sofas, reading area, dining area, integrated kitchen wit views to its spectacular pool with Jacuzzi of 10×5 m and a maximum depth of 1’5m. The pool has been built in front of a beautiful forest of oaks, pines and native vegetation of indescribable beauty On the left side there are 4 spacious suites with beds of 1’80×2 m: one overlooking the pool and two with access to an inner courtyard. All of them with bathroom included, and in two of them, apart from the shower area two bathtubs have been arranged. On the right side and through an enclosure there is the laundry area, very wide and practical. This area also has a bathroom that communicates with the outdoor terraces and pool. Luxury, comfort and good taste are the adjectives that best define Bellpuig, and once you have crossed the entrance of this beautiful and emblematic estate you will want to stay in it.
Among the most renowned beaches are those that circulate the area of Cala Ratjada, where there is also a varied leisure offer, with a yachting port and a multitude of good restaurants. Also worthy of mention are the beaches of Canyamel, Cala Agulla, Es Caló, Sa Canova, Cala Torta, Cala Mitjana and many other coves, terrestrial paradises where the clearest waters are combined with a beautiful coast of dunes and pine trees that offer shelter in the shade. In the area you will also find several golf courses: Golf Son Servera, Pula Golf, Capdepera Golf and Canyamel Golf.
· Booking has to be done through the Contact Form, on which you have to provide your data to proceed with your reservation, contract and management of your holidays.
· A downpayment of the 25% of the total amount must be paid through bank transfer to formalise booking. The rest of the sum must be paid 60 days before arrival. You can pay either by bank transfer or through our Payment System of Avaibook (click the Online Booking button at the bottom of the calendar)
·Cancellation policy: the downpayment of the 25% will be refunded if you cancel the booking up to 60 days before arrival (except for 60€ for management costs) If you cancel the booking between 59 and 7 days before arrival, 50% of the total amount will be refunded. In case you cancelled the booking less than 7 days before arrival, there won’t be any refund.
· Entry time is at 4pm, the exit is at 10am when it coincides with other guests. In case there isn’t coincidence we can be more flexible. We will give you all this information once the booking calendar is closed and before your arrival.
· Please let us know any failure or breakage when you leave the finca, as well as any suggestions.
· We want you to know that the confidence you give us is reciprocal.
January to May
July and August
October to December
Final cleaning: 150€
- Empty section. Edit page to add content here.