License no. ET/2438
Cas Caminer, a house to inhabit.
In life, the sensations we feel in everything we do are what really count and this is what you will really take from your stay at Cas Caminer. Pilar, its owner, has managed to combine its old dependencies with the current needs of comfort, using natural materials that will connect you with the outside all the time. We can show you some lovely photos, but none of them fully captures the sense of well-being that the property conveys.
Cas Caminer is a recently renewed Majorcan Finca with exquisite taste and without losing the charm of yesteryear. The house is over 300 years old, with a spectacular panoramic view and it has two floors.
The ground floor has a porch area with barbecue and outside dining area, kitchen with dining area, living room and a double bedroom and bathroom with shower. The first floor has 1 suite with dressing room and bathroom with bath and shower, 2 double bedrooms and a bathroom.
Due to its strategic location and its proximity to the coves and beaches, its owner designed a small pool (3 x 4.5m) because for her, life in Majorca is to enjoy the crystal clear water of the Eastern coast. The finca is located next to the village of Son Macià, a very picturesque and quiet village. Just 5 km away is the city of Manacor, where you can find large supermarkets, restaurants, or just stroll around and buy some typical Majorcan products.
· Booking has to be done through the Contact Form, on which you have to provide your data to proceed with your reservation, contract and management of your holidays.
· A downpayment of the 25% of the total amount must be paid through bank transfer to formalise booking. The rest of the sum must be paid 60 days before arrival. You can pay either by bank transfer or through our Payment System of Avaibook (click the Online Booking button at the bottom of the calendar)
·Cancellation policy: the downpayment of the 25% will be refunded if you cancel the booking up to 60 days before arrival (except for 60€ for management costs) If you cancel the booking less than 60 days before arrival, there won’t be any refund.
· Entry time is at 4pm, the exit is at 10am when it coincides with other guests. In case there isn’t coincidence we can be more flexible. We will give you all this information once the booking calendar is closed and before your arrival.
· Please let us know any failure or breakage when you leave the finca, as well as any suggestions.
· We want you to know that the confidence you give us is reciprocal.
January to May
July and August
October to December
Final cleaning: 120€
Central heating (optional): 62€/night
Safety deposit: 300€
- Empty section. Edit page to add content here.