CA’N TONI DE SA BOGURA
License no. ETV/1190
The finca Ca’n Toni de Sa Bogura is around 100 years old. Its land of over 110,300 sq m of Majorcan countryside with carob trees, holm oaks, pines and almond trees is the witness of the finca’s agricultural activity in former years.
The finca is located on a hill, between the mountains of Calicant and Puig d’Alpara. The access to the finca is through a secondary road which goes from Sant Llorenç to Artà; a really relaxing road with incredible views to the Majorcan campsite.
The area is also ideal for cycling lovers, as it’s far from the cities but well communicated with the rest of the island. Cala Mesquida, the Natural Park of Aubarca and the surrounding virgin calas will also help you relax enjoying nature.
This is the ideal fnca for resting and relaxing among an indescribable quietness.
The house has 277m2 and two floors: the ground floor has 3 doble bedrooms (one of them located in a loft) a bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen, a pantry, a laundry, a sitting and living-room with fireplace and the tyical Majorcan wide hall. It also has wide terraces, one on the front facade and another one on the lateral.
The first floor has two accesses: one from the exterior and another one from the interior stairs on the ground floor. This floor disposes of two doble bedrooms, bathroom, laundry, kitchen, sitting and living-room with fireplace and two terraces.
The finca is for 10, up to 12 people, ideal for a big family, a group of friends or two families which can enjoy their own space.
The gardens surrounding the finca have several hideouts where you can relax, as if you disappeared from the rest of the group, but with the company of one’s relations.
The pool is 3×7 m long and you can access it from the garden, located in a place where intimacy is its crowning glory.
The barbecue place also has a dining-room which will make it easier for you to enjoy your special moments. You will also have access to the vegetable path to enjoy the finca’s ecologic products.
All in all, this proves that nowadays sustainable tourism is also possible.
· Booking has to be done through the Contact Form, on which you have to provide your data to proceed with your reservation, contract and management of your holidays.
· A downpayment of the 25% of the total amount must be paid through bank transfer to formalise booking. The rest of the sum must be paid 60 days before arrival. You can pay either by bank transfer or through our Payment System of Avaibook (click the Online Booking button at the bottom of the calendar)
·Cancellation policy: the downpayment of the 25% will be refunded if you cancel the booking up to 60 days before arrival (except for 60€ for management costs) If you cancel the booking less than 60 days before arrival, there won’t be any refund.
· Entry time is at 4pm, the exit is at 10am when it coincides with other guests. In case there isn’t coincidence we can be more flexible. We will give you all this information once the booking calendar is closed and before your arrival.
· Please let us know any failure or breakage when you leave the finca, as well as any suggestions.
· We want you to know that the confidence you give us is reciprocal.
- Empty section. Edit page to add content here.