License no. 212E8865
Ca‘n Pioro is an authentic Majorcan town house, located in Sant Llorenç des Cardassar, completely restored and renovated. It has 4 bedrooms, 3 complete bathrooms (one en suite) inner dining room, living room and fully equipped kitchen. The best of this property is its charming inner courtyard with pool, chill-out, barbecue and dining table with 8 seats, where you can relax and enjoy your intimacy, and just a few meters from all the amenities that the village offers: supermarket, bakery, restaurants, and a few km from the beaches of the east of Majorca. Sant Llorenç des Cardassar is located in the eastern region of the island of Mallorca, and it is adjacent to Manacor, Petra, Arta and Son Servera. In the area you will find the hills of Puig de Alpara, Calicant and den Tart. This small village of 3,000 inhabitants still retains its Majorcan character in all its houses and streets. Despite being small you will find charming restaurants with Majorcan patios where you will enjoy having dinner. The proximity and good access to the coast make it a well recommended place to spend your vacation. Ca’n Pioro is an old house which its current owners have renovated with much charm and always taking harmony with the surroundings of the village into account, one proof of that is the conservation of the main façade of stone, giving the house a very Mediterranean air. The village of Sant Llorenç des Cardassar will receive you as any other native, making you feel like part of its people.
· Booking has to be done through the Contact Form, on which you have to provide your data to proceed with your reservation, contract and management of your holidays.
· A downpayment of the 25% of the total amount must be paid through bank transfer to formalise booking. The rest of the sum must be paid 60 days before arrival. You can pay either by bank transfer or through our Payment System of Avaibook (click the Online Booking button at the bottom of the calendar)
·Cancellation policy: the downpayment of the 25% will be refunded if you cancel the booking up to 60 days before arrival (except for 60€ for management costs) If you cancel the booking less than 60 days before arrival, there won’t be any refund.
· Entry time is at 4pm, the exit is at 10am when it coincides with other guests. In case there isn’t coincidence we can be more flexible. We will give you all this information once the booking calendar is closed and before your arrival.
· Please let us know any failure or breakage when you leave the finca, as well as any suggestions.
· We want you to know that the confidence you give us is reciprocal.
May and June 160€ 1120€ July and August 180€ 1260€ September 160€ 1120€ Final cleaning: 150€ Safety deposit: 200€