License no. 333/2014/ET
Son Català is the name of a very spacious finca located at the south-eastern countryside between Petra and Manacor. The location of the finca makes it easier for you to access the rest of the island, as well as to the northern and southern beaches nearby.
Good taste, elegance and usefulness are the adjectives which best describe this Majorcan finca, as elegant antique furniture has been combined with modern Mediterranean materials. At first sight you will immerse yourself in the former rural Majorca but with nowadays comfort.
The house has a very functional distribution: two floors of 275 square feet with a capacity for 7 people. On the ground floor, you will find a wide hall that gives way to a spacious living-room from which you can access the kitchen, and the outter dining-room located just next to the pool of 9x4m and a depth of 1 and 1’80m.
On this ground floor you will also find a single room with a bed of 1’50x2m, a bathroom next to it, a laundry and a pantry. There’s also the big kitchen from which you will be able to supervise your children playing at the lawn area or at the pool.
The rest of bedrooms are on the first floor, to which you can access through the stairs located at the hall. The first floor disposes of another wide-open hall to access the rest of bedrooms. On the left side of this floor you will find 2 wonderful double bedrooms: the Mediterranean blue room has 2 beds of 0’90x2m and 2 wide wardrobes. The other bedroom has a double bed of 1’40x2m and 2 other wide wardrobes. These 2 bedrooms dispose of a bathroom with a bathtub and a shower. This functional modern bathroom has been combined with traditional Majorcan tiles on the bathtub wall.
On the right side of the floor you will find a big suite with a bed of 1’80x2m with a wide dressing room and a bathroom with bathtub and shower. It is a functional and modern bathroom with a touch of the Mediterranean essence.
Good taste, elegance and usefulness are the adjectives which best describe this finca.
It’s a piece of paradise which was designed by its owners and now it is at your disposal.
· Booking has to be done through the Contact Form, on which you have to provide your data to proceed with your reservation, contract and management of your holidays.
· A downpayment of the 25% of the total amount must be paid through bank transfer to formalise booking. The rest of the sum must be paid 60 days before arrival. You can pay either by bank transfer or through our Payment System of Avaibook (click the Online Booking button at the bottom of the calendar)
·Cancellation policy: the downpayment of the 25% will be refunded if you cancel the booking up to 60 days before arrival (except for 60€ for management costs) If you cancel the booking between 59 and 7 days before arrival, 50% of the total amount will be refunded. In case you cancelled the booking less than 7 days before arrival, there won’t be any refund.
· Entry time is at 4pm, the exit is at 10am when it coincides with other guests. In case there isn’t coincidence we can be more flexible. We will give you all this information once the booking calendar is closed and before your arrival.
· Please let us know any failure or breakage when you leave the finca, as well as any suggestions.
· We want you to know that the confidence you give us is reciprocal.
July and August
- Empty section. Edit page to add content here.